Himalayan Bike Tour in Zanskar
Zanskar is the valley lies in the Ladakh Region in the eastern half of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. Olivier Follmi, the world-famous photographer from France, has mentioned Zanskar as Where Heaven and Mountains Meet.
Road to Zanskar opens only from end of May or early of June till end of October. The other period the road is covered by snow. All vehicles couldn’t pass.
Our Himalayas Bike Tour in Zanskar is designed for you to ride your loved cycle throughout Zanskar Valley. The route is no traffic and safe. You will ride closely with super-scenic bike trail. You can stop for photo and visit the places on the way as you wish. In the last night, we arranged to stay in Houseboat in the beautiful Lake in Kashmir. The backup van will be close at hand for those who wants to be more indulgent.
Fixed Departure Date
Group 1: Karsha Gustor Festival (Mask Dance) 7 – 16 July 2018
Group 2: Sani Nasjal Festival (Mask Dance) 21 – 30 July 2018
Group 3: Harvest Season 4 – 13 Aug 2018
Group 4: 18 – 27 Aug 2018
Group 5: 1 – 10 Sept 2018
Group 6: 22 Sept – 1 Oct 2018
Group 7: Autumn Season 6 – 15 Oct 2018
Group 8: Last Autumn 20 – 29 Oct 2018
|1||Bangkok – Delhi by flight
Air India AI335 BKK (21:30) – Delhi (00:10 +1day) 4h25m
|2||Delhi – Srinagar by flight / Srinagar – Kargil by car
Air India AI827 Delhi (07:10) – Sinagar (08:40) 1h20m Arrival at Srinagar Airport.
|3||Kargil – Rangdum – Pensila (4700m) – Darang Durang – Padum||Padum/Pipitding (3657m)||B/L/D|
|4||Padum – Gawarenang – Karshar – Nunnery – Pipiding – Ufti and nearby – Padum5Cycling route (around 30 km in total)
1. Padum – Gawarenang – Padum for lunch
|5||Padum – Shilla – Bardan – Stagrimo and nearby – Padum
Cycling route (around 15km): Padum – Shilla
|6||Padum – Sani – Zongkul Monastery – and nearby – Padum
Cycling route (around 35km): Padum – Sani Village – Zongkul Monastery. Then go back to Padum by car.
|7||Padum – Stongdey – Zangla – Padum
Cycling route (around 20km): Padum – Stongdey (18 – 20km)
|8||Zanskar – Rangdum Monastery – Kargil by Tempo Traveler||Kargil (2,676m)||B/L/D|
|9||Kargil – Srinagar by Tempo Traveler||Srinagar – Deluxe Houseboat||B/L/D|
|10||Srinagar – Delhi by Air India AI826 Srinagar (12:25) – Delhi (14:05) 1h30m
Air India AI334 Delhi (23:00) – Bangkok (04:40 + 1 day) 4h10m
Program is subject to change without prior notice
Tour Price (price per person)
|Group of 10 persons||2-3 persons per room||Hotel Single Supplement||Remark|
|49,900 THB||12,700 THB||Included all Air Tickets start from Bangkok, included India e-Visa for Thai passport holder. Other nationality, please check.|
|31,500 THB||12,700 THB||Not included any airfare and India Visa|
Above price are from group of 10 persons, if less than 10 persons, price might be higher. Please check.
Note: Price is subject to change without prior notice due to the change of airfare and exchange rate.
- Airfare for route of BKK – Delhi (returns, Eco) and Delhi – Srinagar (returns, Eco) **
- India e-Visa for Thai passport holder for other nationality please check. **
- Standard accommodation for twin or triple sharing basis.
- All meals as mentioned in the program
- Transportation from Srinagar Airport till Srinagar Airport
- Admission fees
- Local English speaking guide
- All required permits
- Travel Insurance from MSIG **
Remark ** not included in the tour price at 31,500 THB/person (Group of 10 persons)
- Camera fee (If any)
- Personal expenses e.g. Internet, Sim card, Telephone expense, laundry
- Any liquor and any drinks, minibar
- Tips for local guide and driver
- Tips for hotel and restaurant
- Airlines’ excess baggage charges (baggage exceeding the specific weight, capacity, number);
- Tour price is not covered for those expenses occur from flight delay, flight cancelled, land slide, road closed, curfew, riot, natural disasters, wars, guest’s sickness, etc.
How to book
- Deposit 15,000 THB/person + submit color scanned passport
- Balance payment will be collected 1 month before travel date + all required document for India e-Visa application. (Will send you the required document details after deposit.
Global Tour Planner’s Bank Account
|Bank Name||Branch||Account Name||Account Number||Account Type|
|Kasikorn Bank||Paholyothin||Jutarat Suksaereesarp||799-2-27888-3||Saving|
|Siam Commercial Bank||Pantip Ngmwongwan||Jutarat Suksaereesarp||388-221482-3||Saving|
|Bangkok Bank||Ngamwongwan||Jutarat Suksaereesarp||917-0-03949-0||Saving|
|Thai Military Bank (TMB)||Ngamwongwan||Jutarat Suksaereesarp||026-2-72630-0||Saving|
Please send slip money transfer with your name and tel# to e-mail: email@example.com
- Please book at least 4 weeks before travel date. And pay full amount at least 3 weeks before date of travel. The Government of Bhutan will sanction the visa only after the receipt of the full payment in advance.
- Cancellation Policy
- Before 30 days – charge actual occurred expenses
- Within 30 days – charge 30 % of the rate / excluded airfare
- Within 7 days – charge 100% of the rate
- If you cancel any program during the trip, no refund.
- In case of denied by immigration officer either in Bangkok or Bhutan, no refund
- Air Ticket cancellation charge policy is upon the airlines’ policy.
Hotlines: Global Tour Planner Tel.0866677011, 029535347
Line / Wechat/ Whatsapp : Tel.+66866677011